If we have aging parents or family, or close friends, in the Phoenix AZ, Sun City area, then you need to know about how Care from the Heart.
This is a service that hires only the best care givers. These are qualified, caring professionals. They are non-medical in home, Daily Activities care givers.
These Phoenix senior caregivers are there for you, to help you, or even to give you a break.
Here are some of the common daily tasks that they can help you with.
– Bathing Assistance: From giving you the confidence to bathe yourself, and just watching over you, to full assistance with bathing.
– Dressing Assistance: Phoenix senior caregivers can be your extra hands. And I know that these helping hands are priceless at times. My friend broke her bone right under the shoulder (she is 88 yrs young) and I was caring for her for a week. She needed extra hands for bathing, dressing, and many other daily activities.
This can be very frustrating when you are used to doing everything yourself. That’s why you need “caring” hands to help.
– Meal Preparation: Your meals can be prepared for you, even several meals at a time for future meals.
– Transportation: Of course part of daily activity is getting around to the doctor, or the hair salon, grocery shopping. There is no need to have to ask busy relatives or friends. Having transportation available can take a big worry off your senior parent’s shoulder.
– Light Housekeeping: We know the many little tasks it takes on a daily basis to keep our home looking nice and also clean. Light housekeeping tasks by these caregivers can help you do exactly that.
– Laundry: Until our body doesn’t function the way we need anymore, we do not realize how involved doing the laundry can be. These caregivers will keep your loved one in fresh clothes and sheets.
– Medication Reminders: Taking medicines at the right time, and consistently is extremely important. .
– Companionship: It is no fun to sit around, all alone, all day long. It’s just so nice to have someone to talk with around.
– Incontinence Care: This could be an embarrassing issue. But, Phoenix senior caregivers will help you, and allow you to keep your dignity. This care is very important because improper care can cause health problems.
– And yes, very important for us Pet People. Pet Service:
These caregivers can empty litter boxes, feed your pets, even walk your dog. Very important to seniors with pets.
You can contact Care from the Heart on their website. Read all about their services, their fees, and their testimonials.
Why Does Care from the Heart Give You The Best In Phoenix Senior Caregivers Services?
They are a locally owned company, and have been serving as caregivers for over 30 years. They are there for supplemental care, full non-medical care. For daily care or for hourly help. You decide, and they will be there for you.
Contact them, and make an appointment for an assessment. There are NO contracts, and no deposits required. You can sit down with them and figure out the best solution for your needs. It’s easy.
How did it start? Well, in 1984 a young? mother of two Linda Reynolds, C.N.A., owner and founder, realized she wanted to work with the elderly and she started with supplying the services that were so needed, like those mentioned above. Of course, there was such a demand, and Linda could not keep up with it, so she hired a caregiver to work with her. That person is still there today!
And that is how it all started.
Today Care from the Heart is a very busy organization. The same quality of service is still there, giving professional, dignified help to those who can no longer do it alone. They are there to also give a break to those caregivers that need to replenish and recharge. And, they can do so knowing that their loved ones are in good hands.
I know all about that because my own husband had advanced MS, and in his last years, I wouldn’t just leave him with anybody. But, I sure did need a break now and then too. These Phoenix senior caregivers will give you peace of mind and your loved ones will be in good hands!